Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Owl Writing Practice Sheets....

Fall is a perfect time to learn more about owls in their natural habitat. The past few nights, I've heard different owls hooting to each other. I've not been able to catch them on film yet. I am hoping to after the leaves drop off in the tree line so that I can see where their nests are.

The freebie for Thursday is being posted a little earlier. Owl writing practice sheets. One is blank, and the other has a line of text. I have provided these in black and white so that your students can color them.


Click on the owl thumbnail above to download this freebie!
 
 
Be sure to "follow" my blog to be kept up to date on new materials from Crayonbox Learning! 
 
Happy Teaching,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!