Monday, January 13, 2014

Winter is...



Click the image to download this freebie!

This packet was created for a fan freebie.  I thought that you might enjoy it.  It features a snowman ring book featuring different math problems and recording sheets.

The ring books are snowman shaped.  Super cute for winter themed learning centers, and/or take home packets!  

Enjoy!

Have you seen my new Let's Discover SNOW packet?


Featuring a Flip Tab Book spelling out the word SNOW!  The N, O, W pages have 
writing activities on them.  In between the O and W pages is an optional tabbed page
with the life cycle of a snowflake on it.



The pages in this packet can be combined to make an interactive SNOW journal, or as individual take home
activities.  It includes snow words, pocket chart activities, a Venn diagram, a patterning activity, and more!

I designed this packet before winter started!  It took me a little longer to put together than most, because I kept inventing new things to add to it.  I began with the Flip Tab book design last year.  I thought it would be fun to get kids jazzed about writing and learning about snow.  I then added some activities to measure and record snow since a lot of our friends are experiencing a lot of cold/snowy weather.  

I believe that kids learn better when they are having fun.  I hope that your students love it as much as I had creating it.  (ssshhh... it's on sale for a short time!!!)

To learn more about this packet, click on the image above!

Last but not least.....*drum roll*  ---> Coming soon! -  I have been working on a new product line for the last couple months!  I am hoping to release it soon!  I am pretty excited to be able to share it with you.  It is going to have a different name and slightly different branding than Crayonbox Learning while maintaining the high level of quality and attention to detail!  

What are you working on?




Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


2 comments:

  1. Danielle I just found your blog through Manic Monday. I love your blog design! What am I working on? Whew that is a loaded question. I just finished a January Printable Pack Martin Luther King, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington Pocket Chart True/False Activities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always in awe with the amazing resources created by so many fabulous ladies (& gentlemen!) This pack looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!