Click on the photo to download the freebie in my TPT Store!
- Colored Cardstock
- Lamination Film (heat laminator works best)
- Number Trace Ring Book Template (included)
- Binder Rings
- Dry Erase Markers
Young learners enjoy practicing writing their numbers and letters. This earth friendly activity provides a fun activity that allows children to practice their skills, at the same time conserves paper!
To create a number tracing ring book:
- Print out a set of cards onto colored cardstock. For my example, I used recycled white cardstock. Using colored cardstock saves on ink, and time coloring. (optional)
- Cut out the individual cards. (This will provide a better seal when laminating.)
- Laminate pieces with a heat laminator.
- Punch a hole in each card where indicated and insert the binder clip.
- Ready. Set. Trace!
The number trace ring books are an excellent item to include in take home bags to provide an extra activity to reinforce skills at home. The number trace ring books can be used for long road trips, or for time fillers when students are finished with their work early.