Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Valentine's Day Freebie

As you can see,  I've been busy this past week updating my Blog.  I hope that you like the new look.  I still have several articles and photos to add to the page section, but I hope you will continue to come back often to see what is new!

Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I am not sure if it's because it's a great day to show people that you care about them, all of the chocolate, or the color PINK! (or all of the above!)

Each year, I host a Valentine Card Exchange with my followers/fans.  It's pretty fun.  I start collecting names and addresses for a few days, and then I send out lists to the participants.  I usually split the names into groups so that there aren't more than 20 names per list. (Roughly a book of stamps).  Friends from all over the world sign on to send Valentine Cards.  It's open to teachers/classrooms, daycares, homeschool families, and individuals.

Valentine Card Exchange rules are pretty simple: 

1.  If you sign up to participate, please be prepared to follow through.

2.  Cards can be hand made or store bought.

3.  Cards need to be mailed no later than February 8th.

4.  Send 1 card per name on the list you receive.


I am taking names for the Valentine Card Exchange this year until Friday, January 25th.  I will make the lists up and send them out on Sunday, January 27th.  If you are interested in participating, please email me at CrayonboxLearning@gmail.com  ASAP!

I whipped up the freebie below tonight.  I had it sketched out for a few days.  My friend, Mel from Graphics at the Pond made the scalloped border for me. :)  I thought it added a sweet touch to the cards.  There are 3 different designs, and 6 cards on each page.

Click on the cover to download the freebie!
                                            
 
 
 

Feel free to print off pages for your students.  You are welcome to share this freebie with your friends at school or you can give my URL to them. 

As always, if you have any questions or comments... please leave me a message or email me!  I love hearing from you!   Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Danielle! This is just ADORABLE! I am so excited! this is the cutest blog I have EVER seen! Love it! Can you tell I'm excited??

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new blog design. ADORABLE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aawww...Thank you Mel and Cynthia! :) I am so happy that you like it. Now I have to work on filling it up! LOL :) Have a wonderful day, you've definitely made mine! -Danielle-

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheery blog design! I love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, I LOVE the new design. It is so bright and happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies, I am so glad that you like my blog. I will be adding a lot more to it this week! :)

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!