Sunday, March 24, 2013

Raindrops on roses...and whiskers on bunnies?

I was reminded of the Julie Andrews song, "A Few of my Favorite Things" while listening to the wind howl and rain this weekend.  (Which followed the snow on Thursday, which was a bit of a shock after having warm spring temperatures.)  Though instead of whiskers on kittens,  I was thinking bunnies would make a more suitable lyric considering that it's close to Easter.

This Blog post will feature TWO freebies.  I found this cute game I had made which matches umbrellas to rubber boots in my files and thought it was pretty fitting considering the weather. It is included in both full color and black and white in case you'd like to color your own.

Click on the image to download!

The game consists of a center sign, umbrella cards, and boot cards.  The patterns on the cards match up.  This can be played with more than one player as in the game of FISH, or turning them over for a memory game.

The second freebie I have for you today is more Easter related, though it can be used  beyond the holiday.  This game consists of a center sign, bunny number cards, and 2 carrot markers for odd and even.  The object is to sort the bunny cards whether they are odd or even. (1-24)   This game is included in both full color and black and white!

Click on the image above to download!

This would be a cute game to pre-make and put into Easter baskets for the kiddos or for your class before they leave for Easter break.  

I plan on coloring some Easter eggs later this week. Yep, for me! LOL  I found these really cool coloring sticks at the Dollar Store, I am going to test them out.  I remember as a kid, my brother and I used to color eggs using vinegar and food coloring.  I miss the simpler times, don't you?

Coming up this week will be releasing a couple new products, a newsletter, and on Thursday I will be linking up with Cynthia from 2nd Grade Pond for her Take it and Make it linky party!  (It's LOTS of fun.)  

I hope that you have an amazing week!!


On April 2,  Educents will be launching their new website!   It's a new website that will offer different deals on educational supplies/products.  Click on the  Educents logo above, and sign up for a FREE account and receive a $10.00 gift card to be used in the Educents store when it opens.  Who doesn't love free?


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday


Hoppy Teaching,

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your blog! So glad I found you through Classroom Freebies Linky!! :)

    -Liz
    TheHappyTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle,
    Cute and useful activities as usual. My kiddos definitely need more practice with odd and even. This activity will be perfect!
    This year my son and I are going to use Kool-aid to color our eggs. I hope it works. If not, I'll have to try the food coloring one.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love to hear from you!